Our WunderKeys program is specifically tailored to the very young with games, finger play, and a basic understanding of playing. THIS IS NOT A GROUP CLASS. Parental involvement with practicing is required.
- Four 30 min weekly sessions each month
- Two or three workshop performances each year
- Annual recital in June
- Fun and motivational practice challenges
Did you know?
- Learning and mastering a musical instrument improves the way the brain breaks down and understands human language, making music students more apt to pick up a second language.
- Children who study music tend to have larger vocabularies and more advanced reading skills than their peers who do not participate in music lessons.
- Children who study a musical instrument are more likely to excel in all of their studies, work better in teams, have enhanced critical thinking skills, stay in school, and pursue further education.
With all the important findings above, it only makes sense to introduce music at a young age. We are proud to include Wunderkeys as part of our instruction program! This is a fun, innovative method that is being introduced to preschoolers around the world. Finally -- a show stopping method book that will get your 3-4 year old enjoying to play the piano at an early age.
Download Introduction to WunderKeys